The Collision Industry Foundation (CIF) announced today that its current relief efforts to Hurricane Harvey & Irma victims would be extended to those in need of assistance affected by the fires in California as well asthe Hurricane damage to Puerto Rico.
CIF has raised funds that are being distributed directly to all industry professionals including body techs, painters, CSR’s, estimators, adjusters, paint distributors and all other professionals in the collective collision repair industry.
“Our focus has widened as these other natural disasters have impacted more collision industry professionals beyond Hurricanes Harvey & Irma,” stated William Shaw, CIF Chair and PPG Director of Business Development. “We are prepared to help more thanks to the generous donations by the industry at large.”
Those seeking aid or those wanting to make a tax-deductible donation can visit: http://www.collisionindustryfoundation.org
“Our committee of volunteers contacts and vets those seeking aid and ensures that all donations are going directly to our fellow industry professionals,” stated Michael Quinn, CIF Relief Chair. “We have local “boots on the ground” who are getting the word out and vetting individuals and repair facilities.”
About CIF: The Collision Industry Foundation is a 501(c)3 charitable foundation dedicated to raising, managing and donating funds while fulfilling the philanthropic goals and needs of the collision industry and the communities they serve. More information is available at http://www.collisionindustryfoundation.org
How to Help:
1. Donate now and every month at: http://collisionindustryfoundation.org/disaster-relief-hurricane-harvey/
2. This coming Christmas season, instead of the usual office gift exchange consider adopting an industry family in need.
3. If you participate in any Rotary or other service organizations please let them know we exist and are seeking donations.
4. Do you have an annual trade golf outing or other annual fundraising event you participate in? Request that this year’s proceeds go to the CIF
Harvey & Irma Relief effort.
5. Easy, no cost – consider changing/editing your email signature to include this Harvey logo/link
Your name etc.
Contact info etc
100% of all funds go to those in need.
Donate NOW to the Collision Industry Foundation (CIF) – Harvey & Irma Relief Fund!